Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms") carefully before using the Domains Yesterday website (the "Service") operated by Domains Yesterday ("us," "we," or "our"). Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Service.
- The availability and pricing of premium domains are subject to change without notice.
- Domains Yesterday facilitates the buying, selling, and transfer of premium domain names between users.
Payment and Fees:
- Payment for domain purchases is processed through secure payment gateways.
- TFees associated with domain transactions are outlined during the purchase process and are non-refundable.
Domain Transfer Process:
- The domain transfer process is governed by our domain transfer policies, which may be subject to third-party registrars' terms and conditions.
- You agree not to use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You must not interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service.
All content provided on the Service, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of Domains Yesterday and is protected by intellectual property laws.
Your Limitation of Liability:
- To the extent permitted by law, Domains Yesterday shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability to use the Service.
- We reserve the right to terminate or suspend access to the Service at our sole discretion, without prior notice, for any reason, including a breach of these Terms.
Changes to Terms:
- Domains Yesterday reserves the right to update or change these Terms at any time. Your continued use of the Service after any such changes constitute your acceptance of the new Terms.
- These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.